Monday, October 14, 2019

LEANAPE PARTNERS

HI PARTNER!


WANTED: THREE believers in the LENAPE History
to partner with three (3) KENYA teachers, who will be teaching the first semester of the LENAPE history.

Please reply via Facebook messenger to Myron Paine.  

You will be introduced to a Kenya partner.

For info, see correspondence below:

Richard oloo<richardoloo..@…co>
Oct 11, 2019, 2:24 PM (3 days ago)
to me
 Hello Mr. Myron, 
I am Teacher who is leading  Lenape history.
I am leading 3 schools in Lenape history,

(I responded to verify contact.)

Richard oloo
Oct 12, 2019, 2:17 AM (2 days ago)
to me
Thanks  you response, I have established a good relationship with (the KENYA) ministry of education, next week we shall be discussing about how to publish the article on news paper about Lenape history and try to make it a. national type of history.

Here is a chance to influence education in Kenya.  Most international friendships are interesting and long lasting.


No comments:

Post a Comment